Stonehouse | Fort Smith, AR

Located in Chaffee Crossing in Fort Smith, The Maness School House, completed in February 1937, it is the only building in the entire area that was not moved or destroyed when the Department of Defense acquired to build Camp Chaffee. German POW’s built the patio in 1943. The school was added to the National Register of Historic Places on May 29, 2003. The building was remodeled and leased to StoneHouse in 2015.


8801 Wells Lake Road
Fort Smith, AR 72916

Phone Number