Do you require an application fee?

Yes. Our application fee is $20 per person over 18 years of age. We run a credit and background check. You will need to bring a copy of your driver license and social security card with your completed applicaiton.

What are your lease terms?

We offer 6-month and 12-month leases. Please contact the property you are interested in living at for more information.

Are your properties animal friendly?

Yes. Please contact the individual properties for fees and animal guidelines and restrictions.

I am already a resident, but I want to get an animal. What do I need to do?

You should first contact the office and speak with staff about the kind of animal you are wanting to get. After you receive approval that the animal meets the guidelines, and you’ve paid the appropriate fees, you may bring the animal on property.

Please be aware that per your lease terms, you will be fined for having an animal without prior approval and fees being paid.

What utilities are included in the rent?

Please contact the property you are interested in. Some of our properties offer paid water and trash.

Who do I call for an after hours maintenance emergency?

We have 24 hour maintenance, so please call the office number and explain your maintenance issue.

After-hours emergencies consist of: no heat when it’s cold, no A/C when it’s hot, and water leaks.

Please purchase a plunger for your stopped-up toilets.

Do you offer corporate apartments?

We have several properties that offer corporate apartments:

  • The Reserve @ Chaffee Crossing in Fort Smith
  • The Flats in Searcy
  • Shiloh Creek in Russellville
Do any of your properties have covered parking?

Yes. Several of our properties have covered parking. Please check the amenities list of the property you’re interested in.

My lease is about to expire and I want to move. What do I need to do?

All of our properties require a 30-day written notice prior to moving out.

Can I reserve the Clubhouse?

Yes. The clubhouse is available for resident use. Please contact the office for more information about the reservation process.